KMid is a MIDI/Karaoke player for KDE4. It runs in Linux, using the ALSA Sequencer.
KMid plays MIDI and karaoke files to hardware MIDI devices or software synthesizers. It supports playlists, MIDI mappers, tempo (speed), volume and pitch (transpose) controls and configurable character encoding, font and color for lyrics. The graphic views include a rhythm view (visual metronome), a channels window with solo/muting controls and instrument selectors, and a piano player window (Pianola).
Changes for this release:
- Fixed program termination, stopping active notes.
- Fixed a crash when shuffling an empty playlist.
- Fixed creation of examples and system songs bookmarks at runtime, for file
open dialog places. Bookmarks are created only when files are found.
- Fixed saving the initial MIDI connection dialog selection.
- Replaced the initial MIDI connection dialog by a new one enabling online
help access, and better design.
- The last directory used in several open/save dialogs is now saved between
- Drumstick libraries v0.3 are required.
More info: http://userbase.kde.org/KMid2
Copyright (C) 2009-2010, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas KMid is free software distributed under the terms of the GPL v2 license.
- Source packages
- openSUSE RPMs, and Ubuntu DEB packages:
$ sudo dpkg -i kmid_2.2.2-1_i386.deb
Ha d'estar arrencat el JACK, i també el timidity o el fluidsynth.
No sé com es pot afegir una nova cançó (un midi i incorporar una lletra).